Somehow it rains when it's sunny out there.
We decided to teach the Scots how to play flip cup and pong. But we didn't know that there are no solo cups in all of Scotland. We did eventually find cups, but it was really had to flip them.
We were practicing with water, for the record.
It really does get worse everyday.
The ducks are so adorable I can hardly take it.
And when I said there were a million, I wasn't lying.
I went to FUBAR last night for a roller disco. However, they didn't give out roller skates like everyone said. But it was still fun. There are some picture somewhere floating around. I'm sure they're super flattering of us all gross and sweaty. Tomorrow I'm heading up to St. Andrews tomorrow where I will perfect my golf swing. Oh man! Frank Sinatra just came on my Itunes. Today is going to pretty awesome I've decided.

No comments:
Post a Comment